Kale Salad Recipe
A recipe made with raw kale, prosciutto, cherries and pecans.
Servings 4 serves
For the dressing:
- 200 grams kale raw, shredded with centre rib removed
- 100 grams prosciutto (grilled or pan fried till crispy)
- 15 cherries cut into halves
- ¼ cup pecans
- ¼ cup olive oil extra virgin
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon petimezi grape molasses (see note 1)
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
Combine the shredded kale, cooked prosciutto, cherries and pecans together in a large bowl.
Shake the kale salad dressing ingredients together in an old jar and pour over the salad.
Toss well and serve immediately.
Serving: 1serve | Calories: 311kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 6g