Keftedes Greek Meatballs
Souvlaki For The Soul
ground beef / pork
day old bread
mint & parsley
salt & pepper
1. Place the bread in a bowl of water and squeeze out the excess water.
2. Add the onion, parsley and mint and mix until a soft paste forms.
3. Combine the ground meat, the bread paste, egg, garlic and olive oil. Mix well using your hands
4. Take 1 tbsp of the mix, roll into a ball and place on the floured plate. Roll the keftedes in the flour
5. Place the meatballs on a lined baking tray & refrigerate for 15-30 mins.
5.Heat the olive oil in a fry pan on a medium heat and shallow fry the meatballs until browned all over
5. Serve the keftedes with french fries & enjoy!
Find More Greek Recipes @