Asian Mushroom Noodle Salad
Using an exciting selection of Asian mushrooms, rice noodles and topped with a zesty dressing - this Asian mushroom noodle salad is perfect for summer.
- 2 tbsp peanut oil
- 1 tsp ginger grated
- 200 g Shiitake mushrooms roughly chopped
- 200 g Enoki mushrooms remove base and separate mushrooms
- 200 g Oyster mushrooms roughly chopped
- 250 g rice noodles cooked and cooled
- 1 cucumber medium-sized, seeds removed and thinly sliced
- 100 g firm tofu sliced into thin wedges
- ¼ Savoy cabbage shredded thinly
- ½ cup bean shoots
- ½ cup raw cashews crushed
- 1 cup mint leaves
- 1 cup coriander leaves
- 2 chillies thinly sliced
- ¼ cup fried shallots bought at Asian grocer
For the dressing:
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- ½ lime juiced
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
Heat the peanut oil in a wok or large frypan. Allow the oil to become hot before tossing in the mushrooms. Add the ginger and stir fry the mushrooms for 2 mins until cooked through.
Place the cooked rice noodles in a large bowl and add the mushrooms, cabbage, bean shoots, cucumber, tofu, mint, coriander and cashews.
Combine the dressing ingredients in a jar and shake well. Add to the salad and mix well.
Top with chillies and fried shallots and serve immediately.
Serving: 1serve | Calories: 1236kcal | Carbohydrates: 156g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 60g