Ouzo Salad Dressing
Ouzo salad dressing. Greece's famous liqueur, ouzo, is the star of this aniseed based flavoured dressing. It's light, fresh and tastes sensational.
Servings 6 serves
- 60 ml olive oil extra virgin
- 1 lemon juiced (preferably a smaller one)
- 1 tbsp parsley finely chopped
- 1 tbsp oregano finely chopped
- 2-3 tbsp ouzo
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch ground pepper
Combine all the ingredients in a jar and shake well to combine.
Serve over your favourite salad, seafood etc...
- If you prefer a more robust anise flavour, adjust the dressing by adding more ouzo. It's best to taste as you go along.
- It can store in the fridge for a few days - make sure to bring it to room temperature before using.
Serving: 1serve | Calories: 108kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 1g